FanShot

BTB on Lewis deal

+

Another well-reviewed AA move from another SBnation blog focused on sabermetrics. Price discusses how the possible platoon with Bautista would be an above average outfielder. What doesn't enter the equation, though, is EE's current injury leading to Jose probably playing some 3B, and the stubborn idiocy of Cito refusing to platoon players when the numbers dictate he should (ie. Overbay/Ruiz)