FanPost

Zep Update

Haven't heard anything about him yet so I figured I'd pass this along.

According to Marc he started throwing this past week. Not sure which day he started but Thursday was his second day and it went well. He says he hopes it stays that way. He's been very positive threw the whole ordeal which has to be rough knowing that he had a good shot at the rotation this year.

Anyways it's not much news, but at least he's throwing and doing ok.