Roster Moves: Aaron Hill Activated and Brett Cecil Recalled for Friday.

After the game there were a handful of roster moves. Aaron Hill comes off the DL effective Friday. Also Brett Cecil will be recalled Friday to start that night's game. To make room Edwin Encarnacion  and Brian Tallet are both going on the 15-day DL both retroactive to their last start. Edwin's last game was the 14th and Tallet played last on the 17th. So at the end of the month, we'll likely have some interesting decisions to make.

Tallet has "tightness in his forearm" and Encarnacion has a sore shoulder.

I'm looking forward to seeing Cecil, he was throwing very well at the end of spring and was 2-0 with a 2.45 ERA in Vegas.