Our Minor League Catchers

John Lott in the National Post has a story up about the catchers we have in the minor league system and he's right that must be where we are deepest among position players. And, at the moment, they are all hitting.

J.P. Arencibia .288/.364/.492 at Vegas. Nice to see him taking some walks in his second pass at Triple A.

Brian Jeroloman .340/.44/.566 on hist second pass at New Hampshire.

Travis d'Arnaud .328/.362/.547 in Dunedin.

Yan Gomes .395/.465/.553 also at Dunedin

A.J. Jimenez .351/.395/.568 at Lansing

Carlos Perez will be at short-season Auburn and new signing Santiago Nessy from Venezuela will play in the Gulf Coast League. And he didn't count Sean Ochinko who is hitting .273/.317/.416 in Lansing or John Talley who moved up from Lansing to Dunedin already this spring.

So which one do you think will be the best major leaguer?