Prediction Time Part Two

The other day we did Blue Jay predictions, today let's look MLB wide.

I will share my guesses too:

AL East Champ: Tampa Bay Rays (ok that might be more hope than prediction)

AL Central Champ: Minnesota Twins

AL West Champ: Seattle Mariners

AL Wildcard: Boston Red Sox

NL East Champ: Philadelphia Phillies (like I'm going to bet against Doc)

NL Central Champ: St. Louis Cardinals (he says with no confidence at all)

NL West Champ: LA Dodges

NL Wildcard: Atlanta Braves

World Series: Phillies over Rays

AL MVP: Joe Mauer (gotta pick one guy on my fantasy team) or Evan Longoria

NL MVP: Albert Pujols (what a brave pick)

AL Cy Young: Felix Hernandez

NL Cy Young: Doc

AL ROY: Wade Davis

NL ROY: Jason Heyward

AL Manager of the Year: Joe Maddon

NL Manager of the Year: Bobby Cox (a going away present?)

AL Comeback Player: Shaun Marcum (I hope)

NL Comeback Player: Feel like saying David Wright but he wasn't that bad last year. Tim Hudson really.

First manager fired: Jerry Manuel.

So give us your predictions for these and anything else you might want to add.

Latest News

In This Article

Teams