13 Jesus Merchan INF
31 Kyle Phillips INF
23 Brett Wallace INF

3 Chris Aguila OF
6 Chris Lubanski OF
12 Aaron Mathews OF
35 Jorge Padilla OF
7 Jeremy Reed OF

If you are like me the name you don't recognize is Christian Colonel. He was a 5th round pick by the Rockies in 2003. Made it up to their Triple-A team last year. Plays corner infield and outfield spots, a little power a little speed. I'm figuring we signed him as a minor league free agent. Doesn't look like a prospect.

The starting rotation looks to be Cecil, Mills, Ray, Gonzalez and Broadway.