Lansing Lugnuts Roster

Last of the full season Blue Jay minor league teams.

Coaches:

Sal Fasano, Manager
John Tamargo, Batting
Antonio Caceres, Pitching

Pitchers:
Dustin Antolin, RHP
Evan Crawford, LHP
Matt Fields, RHP
Chad Jenkins, RHP
Aaron Loup, LHP
Nestor Molina, RHP
Dave Sever, RHP
Ryan Shopshire, RHP
Brian Slover, RHP
Dennie Tepera, RHP
Steven Turnbull, RHP
Matthew Wright, LHP

Catchers:
A.J. Jimenez
Sean Ochinko
Johathan Talley
Karim Turkamani

Infielders:
Oliver Dominguez
Balbino Fuenmayor
Ryan Goins
Kevin Nolan
Ryan Schimpf
Mark Sobolewski

Outfielders:
Eric Eiland
Bradley Glenn
Chris Hopkins
Kenneth Wilson

The starting rotation looks to be Jenkins, Shopshire, Tepera, Sever and Crawford or Fields or well someone. Jimenez starts the year on the DL. Fuenmayor and Sobolewki both played third last year, one of them will be moved to first. Ochinko can also play third and might get more time there this year.