Blue Jays Anagrams

As a mid-afternoon distraction, here's some Blue Jays Anagrams.  Post your own anagrams in the comments.  I like punctuating mine.

Fred Lewis -  Rised, Flew  (certainly fitting given his dramatic hit yesterday)

Lyle Overbay - Baller?  Oy, vey!

Aaron Hill - a lil' Norah

Adam Lind - Damn Dial

Travis Snider - Vast Rider Sin