FanPost

Our minor league leaders

Observations:

It's pretty cool that Brett Wallace is leading the PCL in Home Runs and RBI's.

Jeroloman and Emaus are 1 and 2 in OBP and 3 and 4 in OPS in the Eastern League.

Despite being somewhat inconsistent and with a so-so ERA overall, Drabek leads the league in Strikeouts.

Even more impressive is that Tiny Tim Collins is in the top 10 in the league in strikeouts, AND HE'S A LATE INNING RELIEVER!  He's almost averaging 2 strikeouts per inning.  That's just ridiculous.  His ERA is a little bloated though.

It's not mentioned below, but Mastroiani has 18 SB, leading the Eastern League by far.

Our AA team looks like a fun team to watch, and they're in 1st place.

Minor League Leaders – from Jays minor league affiliates

Stat

Midwest League (Low A)

Lansing Lugnuts

(21-14 3rd place)