FanPost

A dream coming true? Which seat to take?

Hi!

I'm from Europe and have now a 50 / 50 chance to make a Quebec - Montreal - Ottawa - Toronto tour in June / July. I like baseball a lot, but never saw a game in the stadium. Of course a visit to one, two or three games is a must when I'm in Toronto. It would be for the Twins Series and maybe the first game of the Red Sox Series in Early July.

But as I've never been to a baseball game, it's kind of hard to decide on a seat. The infield seats are a bit pricey, but on MLB At Bat I saw quite a number of people at 200 Level Outfield (236, 237 or 212, 211). Not sure if I'm willing to pay more than Can $ 44 for a game ;) I'd also like a seat where I can see the scoreboard ...

If I choose to spend a bit more on one game, which (max Can $ 60) section would you recommend?

Am I allowed to bring my camera to the stadium or are there restrictions?

The prices for the Rogers Centre Marriott hotel (for rooms not facing the pitch) are quite fair. Anything wrong with that hotel?

Thanks for any help, and all the best for the Blue Jays. Hope you can keep playing the way you do it now, and kick the ass of that New York team ;)

Andreas