Quick Minor League Recap

Dunedin:

They won 3-1 over Jupiter (they beat a whole planet!).

  • Brian Tallet pitched his first rehab start, 4 scoreless innings, 2 hits, a walk and 3 k.
  • Ken Rodriguez got the win with 2.2 innings of relief.
  • Alan Farina pitched 1.1 scoreless. He has a 2.00, so far this year, with 7 walks and 23 k in 18 innings. He hasn't given up a run in his last 10 appearances.
  • Matthew Daly got his 11th save, giving up a run in the 9th. He has a 5.89 ERA, 6 walks, 18 k.
  • Adeiny Hechavarria had his first 0 for, going 0 for 4. He is batting .241/.241/.241, so all singles, no walks, in 8 games. 1 steal.
  • Tyler Pastornicky 1 for 4. .265.
  • Travis d'Arnaud had his second game back from injury. 0 for 4, .306.
  • Jon Talley: 2 for 3, homer, 2 RBI. .250.

Lansing:

They won 3-2 over Dayton.

  • Ryan Tepera won going 8.1, 2 earned, 6 hits, 6 k, 0 walks. He's 4-1 with a 3.55 ERA. 13 walks, 31 k.
  • Mark Sobloewski was 3 for 4 with a double and a triple. .330.
  • Balbino Fuenmayor was 2 for 4. .248.
  • Brad McElroy hit a home run, driving in 2. .305.

New Hampshire

Lost 9-7 to Trenton.

Las Vegas:

Won 4-2 over Albuquerque.