Quick Minor League Recap For Friday

Lansing was rained out. Dunedin beat Jupiter 5-1. New Hampshire lost 5-1 to Bowie. Vegas lost 10-4 to Albuquerque.

Dunedin:

  • Henderson Alvarez won, going 7, allowing just 4 hits, 0 walks, striking out 5. He is now 5-1 with a 1.40 ERA. He's making his case for moving up to Double-A, even though he just turned 20.
  • Adeiny Hechavarria was 1 for 4 with a triple, his first extra base hit and he still hasn't walked. He is hitting .242.
  • Tyler Pastornicky: 2 for 4, double, RBI. .272.
  • Travis d'Arnaud: 1 for 4, RBI. .303.
  • Michael McDade: 2 for 4, 2 homers, he has 7 now. .286.
  • John Toliasano: 1 for 4, 3 k, played 3B. .278.
  • Wellington Ramirez: 2 for 3, double. .278.

New Hampshire

Las Vegas