Quick Minor League Recap

Dunedin

They won 7-3 over Jupiter.

  • Andrew Liebel pitched 6 for the win. 5 hits, 2 walks, 2 k, 3 earned. He is 3-4 with a 5.56 ERA.
  • Alan Farina went 1.2 for the save. No walks or hits, 1 k. 1.83 ERA. No earned runs in his last ten games.
  • Adeiny Hechavarria: 3 for 5, double, run, RBI. .289, he still hasn't taken a walk. He's the reason I've been doing these recaps, I've terribly curious to how he does.
  • Tyler Pastornicky: 1 for 4, double, walk, run, RBI. .271.
  • Michael McDade: 1 for 5, homer, 1 run, 2 RBI. .283.
  • Wellington Ramirez: 1 for 3, double, walk, 2 runs, RBI. .280.

Lansing

Lost both halves of a double header 2-0 to the Great Lake Loons . Double header games in the minors are 7 innings.

  • Nestor Molina pitched 4.2 innings to take one loss. 4 hits, 1 walk, 3 k. 3-2, 4.55.
  • Aaron Loup pitched scored relief inning, 2 hits, 1k. 2.48.
  • Casey Beck pitched 1.1, 2 hits, 1 k. 1.93.
  • Ryan Shopshire completed the other game, taking the loss. 7 innings, 7 hits, 2 walks, 3 k, 2 earned. 5.15.
  • Ray Schimpf: 2 for 5, walk, triple. .255.
  • Mark Sobolewski: 1 for 5, walk. .323.

New Hampshire

Won 6-2 over the Bowie Baysox.

  • Randy Boone went 7 innings for the win, 7 hits, 0 walks, 7 k, 2 earned. 2-2, 2.57.
  • Trystan Magunson: 2 innings, 1 hits, 3 k, no runs. 1.03.
  • Darin Mastroianni: 1 for 3, walk, run, steal. .304, 20 steals.
  • Adam Calderone: 1 or 5, HR, run, 2 RBI. .307.
  • Brad Emaus: 1 for 3, 2 walks. .288.
  • Shawn Bowman: 2 for 5, double, RBI. .289.
  • Brian Jeroloman: 1 for 3, homer, walk, 2 runs, 2 RBI. .333.

Las Vegas

Lost 11-10 to the Albuquerque Isotopes.