Quick Minor League Recap for May 23

Great Lakes 4 Lansing 5 (10 innings)

  • David Sever: 5 innings, 6 hits, 1k, 0 walks, 1 earned. 3.12.
  • Scott Gracey: 3 innings, 3 hits, 0 walks, 2 k, 0 runs. 3.91.
  • Dustin Antolin: 1 perfect inning, win. 1.91. In 21.2 innings, he has 5 walks and 20 k.
  • Mark Sobloewski: 3 for 5, double, HR, 2 runs, 1 RBI. .337.
  • Brad McElroy: 3 for 4, double, HR, walk, 2 runs, 1 RBI. .270.
  • Balbino Fuenmayor: 2 for 3, double, walk..248.
  • Eric Eiland: 1 for 4, 2 RBI. .236.

Dunedin 1 Jupiter 0

  • Charles Huggins: 8 innings, 3 hits, 0 walks, 5 k, 0 runs. 5-0, 2.09.
  • Matthew Daly: 1 innings, 1 hit, 1 k. 5.59, 12 saves. 6 walks and 19 k in 19.1.
  • Adeiny Hechavarria: 1 for 4, 2 k. .286.
  • Michael McDade: 2 for 3, double, walk. .291.
  • Sean Shoffit: 2 for 4, RBI. .250.

New Hampshire 2 Bowie 7

  • Zach Stewart: 6 innings, 5 hits, 1 walk, 5 k, 2 earned. 5.63.
  • Vince Bongiovanni: 1 inning, 4 hits, 2 walks, 1 k, 4 earned. Loss. 3.75.
  • Tim Collins: 1 innings, 2 hits, 2 k, 1 earned. 4.43.
  • Eric Thames: 2 for 4, HR, 1 run, 2 RBI. .280.
  • Brad Emaus: 1 for 4. .287.

Las Vegas 9 Albuquerque 8 (10 innings)