FanShot

Purcey recalled from AAA

I can't say I understand this move. Maybe someone can educate me... There is one spot available. Purcey is being called up, and Tallet is going to be back for sure, and you'd think Litsch willl be up shortly too. So are Rommie Lewis and Roenicke going to go back to AAA? I could see Purcey being up for a week or two until Tallet is ready, but if I'm not mistaken, Purcey is down to his last option? So to be sent back to the minors, he'd have to clear waivers. I might be wrong. Interesting move...