Quick Minor League Recap.

Dunedin 8 Clearwater 13

  • Henderson Alvarez had a bad start, he hasn't had many this year. He went 3.1, 8 hits, 6 earned, 1 walk, 4 k. He gave up 4 home runs. He is 5-1 with a 2.42 ERA.
  • Ross Buckwalter took the loss. 1.1, 3 hits, 4 runs, 2 walks, 1 k. 8.31.
  • Adeiny Hechavarria: 1 for 5, double and run. He is now hitting .286/.298/.411. He now has a walk and have 3 doubles, 2 triples and a steal.
  • Kevin Ahrens: 1 for 5, double, run, walk. .171.
  • Travis d'Arnaud was hit by a pitch in the first inning and game out the game after scoring. I'm not sure if it is a serious injury.
  • Michael McDade: 1 for 4, run. .290.
  • John Tolisano: 1 for 4, run. .289.
  • Jon Talley:2 for 4, double, homer, 2 runs, 5 RBI. .274.

Lansing 9 West Michigan 5

  • Ryan Tepera: 5.2, 9 hits, 3 earned, 1 walks, 4 k, win. 4-1, 3.68.
  • Steve Turnbull: 1.2, 1 hit, 0 walks, 0 k, save. 3.05, 11 saves.
  • Ryan Goins: 1 for 5, run, RBI. .318.
  • Marc Sobolewski: 2 for 5, double, run, RBI. .331.
  • Brad McElroy: 3 for 5, HR, 2 runs, 2 RBI. .336.
  • Sean Ochinko: 1 for 2, run. .285.
  • A.J. Jimenez: 2 for 4, run, RBI. .306.
  • Balbino Fuenmayor: 1 for 4, double, run, 2 RBI. .245.

New Hampshire 11 New Britain 6

Las Vegas 10 Round Rock 9 (13 innings)