FanPost

Calling all Calgarians.

Hello.

In yesterdays gamethread, Tom and I was throwing around the possibility of watching a Jays game next week.

My question to you is, if these things are of interest to you, what are you doing next Wednesday?

Pint_of_beer_medium

Hot-wings-bonne-terre_medium

2009907_bin_medium

 2eg9phi_medium

Nothing formal has been determined but we tentatively discussed next Wednesday (June 2nd) at Shanks North (Crowfoot Centre in the NW) however nothing has been set in stone. If you ARE interested in coming out and having a couple beer and wings, let us know...being there is 6-7 games a week, I'm sure we can all come in agreeance on a date.

If you aren't from Calgary and are looking for a road trip to the snowy lovely Calgary, come on over! I'm sure there is room on Tom's couch.