FanPost

Lots of Minor League roster moves

Brad Emaus was sent to triple-a Las Vegas today. He joins Adam Calderone and Jonathan Diaz who were sent up on Saturday night. Boomer Potts, BJ Lamura and Chuck Huggins were pitchers all called up from Dunedin to New Hampshire after Adrian Martin, Bobby Bell and now Randy Boone will all be on the DL. Plus that new pitcher will be in NH from the trade with the Pirates.

New Hampshire needs some hitters and got Al Quintana from Dunedin. Hoping for Hech...