FanShot

Blue Jays Top 30 (post draft) - Minor League Ball

9

Interesting new take on Jays Top 30 prospects after the draft. 1. Kyle Drabek 2. Travis D'Arnaud 3. Brett Wallace 4. Chad Jenkins 5. Adeiny Hechavarria 6. Adam Loewen 7. Deck McGuire 8. Zach Stewart 9. JP Arencibia 10. Asher Wojciechowski 11. Henderson Alvarez 12. Tim Collins 13. Chris Lubanski 14. Mike McDade 15. Brad Emaus 16. David Cooper 17. Aaron Sanchez 19. John Tolisano 20. Eric Thames 21. Ryan Schimpf 21. Trystan Magnuson 22. Gustavo Pierre 23. Ryan Schimpf 24. Alan Farina 25. Brad Mills 26. Tyler Pastornicky 27. Ryan Goins 28. Balbino Fuenmayor 29. Jake Marisnick 30. Kris Hobson