Minor League Recap: June 16th

Dunedin

Lost 4-0 to the Tampa Yankees

  • Henderson Alvarez started and took the loss, but was pulled after 1 inning. 4 hits, 3 earned, 1 walk. 5-3, 3.19. No word on why he came out after just one, but apparently his manager has mentioned that he sometimes gets upset if things don't go his way off the start of a game. It might be he is being taught a lesson.
  • Chad Beck pitched 5 scoreless innings in relief. 1 hit, 2 walks, 4 k. 3.86.
  • Adeiny Hechavarria: 0 for 4. .220.
  • Tyler Pastornicky: 2 for 4. .264.

New Hampshire

Lost 4-1 to Akron

  • Kyle Drabek started, took the loss. 6.1, 5 hits, 4 runs, 1 earned, 4 walks, 3 k. 7-6, 3.11.
  • Trystan Magnuson: 2.1, 1 hit, 1 walk. 0.96.
  • Manny Mayorson: 2 for 4, double, run. .297. He also made the error on a throw from short, that cost them the game.
  • Shawn Bowman: 1 for 4, RBI. .311.
  • Brian Jeroloman: 1 for 2, double, walk. .303.

Lansing

They won 7 to 5 over Bowling Green.

  • Dave Sever won, going 5 innings, 7 hits, 3 earned, 2 walks, 3 K. 2-3, 4.07.
  • Casey Beck: 1 inning, 3 hits, 2 k, save. 3.05.
  • Kenny Wilson: 2 for 4, 2 runs, RBI, walk. .258.
  • Justin Jackson: 1 for 5, run. .273.
  • Kevin Ahrens: 3 for4, 3 RBI, run. .222.
  • A.J. Jimenez: 1 for4, HR, 2 run, 2 RBI. .304.
  • Ryan Goins: 3 for 4, 2 doubles, 1 run. .311.

Las Vegas

Beat Salt Lake 6-4

DSL Blue Jays won 3-2 over the DSL Tigers.

I haven't had word on Auburn's roster yet, I thought that it was due today. Their first game is Friday, so I'd imagine we'll hear something tomorrow.