Quick Minor League Recap for June 1.

Las Vegas

They beat Fresno 15-10, a Pacific Coast League type score.

  • Jesse Litsch got beat up again. The last start the runs scored against him came late in the game, I figured he was tired. Today they came early and often, 7 in the 2nd inning. 4.2 innings, 11 hits, 10 runs, 6 earned, 3 walks, 4 k. He now has a 8.83 ERA in 3 PCL starts.
  • Steven Register got the win, 2 innings, 1 hit, 1 walks, no runs, 3 k. 5.85.
  • Jesse Carlson got a strike out, the only batter he faced. 5.40.
  • Merkin Valdez got through a scoreless inning despite giving up 3 hits. 11.47.
  • Jeremy Accardo pitched a scoreless 9th. 3.60.
  • Jorge Padilla: 4 for 5, 2 doubles, HR, 4 runs, 3 RBI. 301.
  • Luis Figueroa: 3 for 3, 2 walks, 2 runs, RBI. .348.
  • Brett Wallace: 0 for 4, walk, run. .282.
  • Brian Dopirak: 3 for 4, 2 doubles, 3 runs, 3 RBI, walk. .237.
  • Chris Lubanski: 3 for 4, triple, walk, run, 3 RBI. .307.
  • Brad Emaus: as NHfishercatsfan said in his fanpost, the Jays made a few moves yesterday, one was moving Emaus up to Vegas. He was 1 for 5, HR, in his first action for the team, playing third base.
  • Adam Calderone: also moved up recently, was 1 for 5 with a HR, 3 RBI. .400 in his first couple of PCL games.

The other games after the jump.

    New Hampshire

The Fishercats won 12-10 over Reading.

  • Randy Boone started but came out of the game after 3 batters with an ankle injure. No idea how serious. It is too bad, he's been pitching well, 3.31 ERA.
  •  Buddie Busachero came in for Boone, went 2.2 and was hit hard, 9 hits, 5 earned, 2 HR, 1 strikeout.
  • B.J. LaMura went 2 innings, 4 hits, 2 earned, walk, k, HR. 3.06 in his first few AA games this year.
  • Boomer Potts got awarded the win for 2 strong innings. 1 hit, 4 k. ERA is 9.00 after just 4 appearances since moving up from Dunedin.
  • Tim Collins pitched 1.2, 3 hits, 2 earned, 3 walks, 3 k. 4.15.
  • Trystan Magnuson got the save, getting the last out of the game. His 3rd save, 0.89 ERA. The move to reliever looks like it suits him.
  • Darin Mastroianni: 2 for 3, HR, 2 runs, 2 RBI. .289.
  • Shane Bowman: 3 for 4, double, HR, walk, 2 runs, 4 RBI. .312. He's looking like he wants to play himself on to our prospects list.
  • Adam Loewen: 1 for 3, double, 2 walks, run, RBI. .277. Average keeps going up.
  • Jonathan Jaspe: 2 for 5, double, run. .347.
  • David Cooper: 1 for 4, run, RBI. .219. Slowly bringing his average up too.
  • Manny Mayorson: 3 for 5, 2 runs, RBI. .289.
  • Brian Jeroloman: 1 for 4, HR, walk, 2 runs, 2 RBI. .322.

Dunedin

Lost 6-4 to Fort Myers.

  • Henderson Alvarez had his second poor start in a row. 4 innings, 9 hits, 5 runs, 4 earned, 0 walks, 4 k, loss. 5-2, 2.92.
  • Adeiny Hechavarria: 0 for 4, one of his very few 0 fors so far. .263.
  • Michael McDade: 1 for 3, walk, run. .283.
  • John Tolisano: 1 for 4, double, run. .262.
  • Justin McClanahan: 1 for 4, triple, 2 RBI. .246.
  • Wellington Ramirez: 2 for 3, double, HR, run, RBI. .279.

Lansing

Lost 5-4 to Cedar Rapids.

  • Ryan Tepera 7 innings, loss, 5 hits, 3 runs, 2 earned, 2 walks, 2 k. 3.55, 5-2.
  • Kenny Wilson: 2 for 4, walk. .247.
  • Ryan Goins: 1 for 5, double, 3 RBI. .295.
  • Brad McElroy: 1 for 4, walk, 3 strikeouts. .326.
  • Sean Ochinko: 1 for 4, HR, walk. .283.
  • Eric Eiland: 2 for 2, 2 walks. .245.

DSL Blue Jays

Just started their season, two games, two losses. Tuesday's game was a 7-4 loss to the Detroit DSL team. Other than 17 year old Santiago Nessy, a catcher, I'm not sure if anyone else there is a real prospect. He was 2 for 4, double, RBI. He's hitting .333 in the first two games.