Minor League Recap: June 20.

Auburn

Lost to the Batavia Muckdogs 10-8.

  • Daniel Webb started, 3.2 innings, 8 hits, 8 runs, 3 earned, 1 walk, 2 k.
  • Casey Lawrence: 2 innings, 1 hit, 1 walks.
  • Leandro Mella: 1.1, 2 hits, 2 runs, 1 earned, 2 walks, 3 k. Took the loss.
  • Travis Garrett: 2 innings, 1 hit, 1 walk, 2 k.
  • Markus Brisker: 2 for 6, 2 double, 1 run, 2 RBI. .267.
  • Carlos Perez: 1 for 3, 2 run, 2 RBI, 2 walks. .545.
  • Randy Schwartz: 3 for 5, 2 doubles, run. .462.
  • Marcus Knecht: 1 for 4, 2 RBI., walk, .200.
  • Matthew Nuzzo: 2 for 5, 1 run, 1 RBI. .400.
  • Stephan McQuail: 0 for 1, 2 walks, run. .000.

More after the Jump

Lansing

Lost 3-2 to Lake County

  • Matt Feilds: 6 innings, 3 hits, 2 earned, 1 walk, 3 k. 3.71.
  • Brian Slover: 1 inning, 1 hit, 1 earned, loss. 4.01.
  • Ryan Goins: 2 for 4, double. .309.
  • A.J. Jimerez: 2 for 4. .308.
  • Sean Ochinko: 2 for 4, run. .282.

New Hampshire

Lost 13-6 to Erie.

  • B.J. LaMura: 4 innings, 3 hits, 6 earned, 3 walks, 5 k. 1-1, 4.11.
  • Trystan Magnuson: 1 inning, 6 hits, 5 runs, 1 k. 2.09.
  • Darin Mastroianni: 1 for 4, walk, run. .294.
  • Manny Mayorson: 3 for 5, Run, RBI. .311.
  • Shawn Bowman: 1 for 4. run, RBI. .314.
  • Adam Loewen: 1 for 3, double, run, 2 RBI, walk. .280.
  • Al Quintana: 2 for 4, double, RBI. .222.

Las Vegas

Lost 13-4 to Colorado Springs. The Jays traded Jorge Padilla to the Mets for, well, something to be named later, Friday.

The DSL Blue Jays beat the DSL Angels 2-1.

The Gulf Coast League Jays start up their season tomorrow.