A New Member to the Bluebird Banter World.

Sebastian Hugo, 2017 2027 first round draft choice by the Blue Jays.

Saturday morning a new little Blue Jay fan came into to the world and Hugo's family grew by one. A boy. Sebastian Hugo Ugo Fruchter. Baby is perfect. Mom is doing good. And Hugo is thrilled. Couldn't have a better Father's Day present.

I couldn't be happier for you partner. Enjoy. There really is nothing better than a baby.

We'll be expecting a post out of him soon. Two days old and no posts? Slacker.