FanShot

Dana Eveland trade looks even more lopsided

So, basically, the Bucs got nothing as they DFAed Dana Eveland, although he'll probably pass through waivers and end up on their AAA team. The Jays got Ron Uviedo, a AA prospect who might be a replacement starter or bullpen arm in a year or two. (I highly doubt he could crack the starting rotation given the number of good young arms the Jays have.)