Quick Minor League Recap: June 29

Las Vegas won 14-3 over Fresno.

  • Rommie Lewis started, got the win, 5 innings, 3 hits, 2 earned, 2 walks, 2 k. 1-2, 5.01.
  • Sean Henn: 4 innings, save, 3 hits, 1 earned, 2 k. 1.82.
  • Mike McCoy: 3 for 5, double, walk, 3 runs, RBI. .317.
  • Jeremy Reed: 2 for 4, walk, 2 runs, RBI. .272.
  • Edwin Encarnacion: 3 for 5, HR, 6 RBI, 3 runs, walk. .438.
  • J.P. Arencibia: 2 for 5, double, walk, run, RBI. .308.
  • Adam Calderon: 3 for 5, triple, 2 runs, 2 RBI. .231.

New Hampshire lost 5-4 to Reading.

  • Kyle Drabek started and got the loss. 7 innings, 5 hits, 2 walks, 5 earned, 5 k. 7-8, 3.49.
  • Alan Farina: 2 innings, 1 walk, 5 k in his second appearance since moving up from Dunedin.
  • David Cooper: 1 for 4, HR, 2 RBI. .219.
  • Danny Perales: 2 for 4, double, HR. .274,

Dunedin beat Clearwater 2-1.

  • Chad Jenkins got the win, in a 7 inning complete game. 5 hits, 1 earned, 1 walk, 5 k. 1-1, 2.77 in 2 starts since moving up from Lansing.
  • Travis d'Arnaud: 1 for 3, HR. .285.

Lansing beat Bowling Green 4-2.

  • Egan Smith started, going 6, 6 hits, 2 earned, 2 walks, 5 k. 1-0, 3.00 in his 3 starts since moving to Lansing from Auburn.
  • Nestor Molina: 2 innings, win, 1 hit, 1 walk. 3.59.
  • Steve Turnbull: 1 inning, save, 2 k. 17 saves, 3.55.
  • Ryan Goins: 2 for 4, double, 3 runs, walk. .306.
  • Sean Ochinko: 2 for 5, double, 2 RBI. .283.
  • Kevin Nolan: 2 for 5, RBI. .252.

Auburn lost 4-0 to Williamsport.

  • Andrew Hutchison started, took the loss, 4 innings, 4 hits, 3 earned, 5 k. 2.63.
  • Zach Outman: 1 inning, k. 6.35.
  • Carlos Perez: 0 for 3, walk. .308.
  • Randy Schwartz: 0 for 4. .200.
  • Gustavo Pierre: 0 for 3. .256.

GCL Jays lost to the GCL Yankees 6-1.

  • Jacob Marisnick: 1 for 2, double, 2 walks, run. .367.