Adeiny Hechavarria Promoted to New Hampshire

As Clint noted in the Eastern League All-Stat thread, Adeiny Hechavarria is being promoted to New Hampshire. The story is here, but the important part is:

After the game, shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria was promoted to Double-A New Hampshire. Although he struggled at the plate, the Cuban prospect was very adept with the glove and will make his mark with the Fishercats beginning Wednesday. Shortstop Luis Sanchez will be transferred from New Hampshire to take his roster spot with the Blue Jays on Wednesday.

It does seem funny he'd be moved up when he isn't hitting well but with the small sample size we are dealing with here, I'd go along with the people that have actually seen him play.