Open Draft Thread

We'll make this the spot to discuss the draft as it goes.

Up till now we have:

1: Bryce Harper, OF to the Nationals.

2. Jameson Taillon, RHP to the Pirates.

3. Manny Machado, SS to the Orioles.

4. Christian Colon, SS, to the Royals.

5. Drew Pomeranz, LHP, to the Indians

6. Barret Loux, RHP, to the Diamondbacks.

7. Matt Harvey, RHP, Mets.

8. Delino Deshields, Jr., OF, Astros.

9. Karsten Whitson, RHP, Padres.

10. Michael Choice, CF, A's.

11. Deck McGuire, RHP, Blue Jays.

12. Yasmani Grandal, C, Reds.

13. Chris Sale, LHP, White Sox.

14. Dylan Covey, RHP, Brewers.

15. Jake Skole, OF, Rangers.

16. Hayden Simpson, RHP, Cubs.

17. Josh Sale, OF, Rays.

18. Kaleb Cowart, RHP, Angels

19. Mike Foltynewicz, RHP, Astros.

20. Kolbrin Vitek, 2B, Red Sox

21. Alex Wimmers, RHP, Tigers.

22. Kellin Deglan, C, Twins.

23. Christian Yelich, 1B, Marlins.

24. Gary Brown, OF, Giants.

25. Zack Cox, 3B, Cardinals.

26. Kyle Parker, RF, Rockies.

27. Jesse Biddle, LHP, Phillies.

28. Zach Lee, RHP, Dodgers.

29. Cam Bedrosian, RHP, Angels.

30. Chevy Clarke, CF, Angels.

31, Justin O'Conner, C, Rays.

32. Cito Culver, RHP, Yankees.

Compensation Round:

33. Michael Kvanicka, C, Astros.

34. Aaron Sanchez, RHP, Blue Jays.

35. Matthew Lipka, SS, Braves

36. Bryce Brentz, OF, Red Sox.

37. Taylor Lindsey, SS, Angels.

38. Noah Syndergaard, RHP, Blue Jays.

39. Anthony Ranaudo, RHP, Red Sox.

40. Ryan Bolden, CF, Angels.

41. Asher Wojciechowski, RHP, Blue Jays.

42. Drew Bettleson, RF, Rays.

43. Taijuan Walker, RHP, Mariners.

44. Nick Castellanos, 3B, Tigers.

45. Luke Jackson, RHP, Rangers.