FanPost

Draft Thoughts

Is anyone else concerned that the Jays had 4 picks in the first and supplemental first rounds and used them all on right handed potential #3 RH starting pitchers? Where's position players??? The Jays got beat on Deshields and Choice and I'm ok with taking Deck Maguire but in the supplemental they passed on some pretty decent bats like Bryce Brentz, Drew Vettleson or Nick Castellanos to get a bunch of pretty similar RH pitchers.

I hope in the coming rounds the Jays take some chances on some high ceiling offensive prospects.