Quick Minor League Recap: June 30.

New Hampshire beat Reading 6-5.

  • Zach Stewart started and got the win. 7 innings, 7 hits, 5 earned, 3 walks, 2 k. 6-2, 4.54.
  • Danny Farquhar: 1 inning, 1 hit, 1 k, hold. 5.66.
  • Tim Collins: 1 inning, 1 walk. 7th save, 2.77.
  • Darin Mastroianni: 1 for 3, 2 runs, HR, 2 RBI, walk. .300.
  • Eric Thames: 3 for 5, triple. .276.
  • Jonathan Jaspe: 1 for 4, 2 runs, HR. .271.
  • Adeiny Hechavarria: 1 for 2, triple, 2 walks. .500. I'll leave it to NHfishercatsfan to let us know how he looked on the field and at bat, but it seems like a pretty decent start to his AA career.

Dunedin lost 4-0 to Clearwater.

  • Henderson Alvarez started, took the loss, going 4 innings, 7 hits, 2 walks, 5 k. 6-4, 3.38. His last few starts haven't been great. He has a 5 ERA in his last 10 appearances.
  • Brad McElroy: 1 for 3, double. .190.

Lansing lost 2-0 to Bowling Green.

  • Dave Sever started, taking the loss, 6 innings, 3 hits, 2 earned, 2 walks, 5 k. 4.02, 2-4.
  • No one well, 4 hits on the game, no one had more than one hit and there were no extra base hits. I'd suggest they are about ready to be called up to the majors.

Auburn lost 4-1 to Williamsport.

  • Daniel Webb got the loss, 5.2, 6 hits, 3 earned, 1 walk, 4 k. 0-1, 4.40.
  • Carlos Perez: 1 for 4. .302.
  • Marcus Knecht: 1 for 4, double. .286.
  • Gustavo Pierra: 0 for 4, 2 k. .234.

GCL Blue Jays beat the GCL Pirates 8-1.

  • Tyler Powell started, got the win, 5 innings, 1 hit, 3 k. 1-1, 1.13. Our 34th round pick this year, very good start.
  • Travis Snider: 1 for 3, run, RBI.
  • Andy Fermin: 2 for 4, run, RBI, walk. .462. 32nd round pick this year.
  • Jacob Marisnick: 1 for 5, double, run, RBI. .343.
  • K.C. Hobson: 3 for 5, 3 RBI. .233. Former Major Leaguer Butch Hobson's son.
  • Pierce Rankin: 2 for 5, 2 runs. .240. Our 38th round pick this year.
  • Matt Abraham:  2 for 5, 2 runs. .250. Our 49th round pick.
  • Ed Suero: 2 for 2, double, run, RBI. .667.

DSL Blue Jays lost to the DSL Angels 4-0.