FanShot

Cito to go with three regular starters after the break

14

Toronto Blue Jays manager Cito Gaston will trim his starting rotation to include just three regular starters and have his fill-in hurlers added as he goes along the way. Gaston told Sportsnet on Sunday that after the upcoming All-Star break, his regular rotation will include the trio of Ricky Romero, Brandon Morrow and Shaun Marcum. -- Probably the first in a series of moves designed to to limit the innings of some of our pitchers.