FanShot

Guys are just becoming perfectionists with their art. That plate is our canvas and we want to hit...

+

Guys are just becoming perfectionists with their art. That plate is our canvas and we want to hit the spots that we want to.

Tim Lincecum on this season's high quality pitching. I don't know whether he borrowed that quote from someone else, however, I like that approach almost as much as Doc's machine-like style.