If you are around and watching....All-Star Game Thread

ANAHEIM CA - JULY 12: American League All-Star Vernon Wells #10 of the Toronto Blue Jays looks on during the frist round of the 2010 State Farm Home Run Derby during All-Star Weekend at Angel Stadium of Anaheim on July 12 2010 in Anaheim California. (Photo by Stephen Dunn/Getty Images)

I'm not a huge fan of the All-Star Game, but I'm going to watch the start, at very least.

Join me if you are watching.