FanPost

Wilner and Encarnacion should live together

Why is it every time there's a ground ball making it's way to third, you have to hold your breath and hope Encarnacion makes the play.

The most difficult problem most of us have with this guy, is that he shows no passion or effort each time he's  out there.

However, there's actually one sports personality who does admire Encarnacion, and shockingly is Mike Wilner of the FAN.

Wilner has mentioned several times, Encarnacion deserves respect  because of the fact he had one good major league year?

If Encarnacion is indeed a good major league player, why is it he can't play his positon or hit with men on base, hustle on the base pads or even have an adequate enough OBP..

Many times good players are criticized by the media , because they clearly are not meeting to their expectations.

Here we have a guy who's always been a below average Major League Baseball player and he get's praised for having potential which has never been delivered...