Minor League Recap: July 21

All the Jay minor league games are done except for the Vegas game so we'll add that one later. Just  take it for granted that Arencibia hit 3 HR.

New Hampshire lost 5-1 to Portland

  • Jo Jo Reyes got his second start for the Fisher Cats. It didn't go quite as well as the first. 6 innings, 6 hits, 4 earned, 2 walks, 4 k. 1-1, 2.57.
  • Daniel Farquhar: 2 innings, 1 walk. 4.31.
  • Adeiny Hechavarria: 1 for 4. .269.
  • Travis Snider: 1 for 4, HR. .298. His third HR in 4 games. I'm still not seeing the point in optioning here.
  • David Cooper: 2 for 4, double. .242.
  • Matt Liuzza: 2 for 4, 2 doubles. .200.

More after the jump.

Dunedin lost to Jupiter 2-1 in 17 innings

  • Joel Carreno started, 7 innings, 5 hits, 1 earned, 0 walks, 9 k. 3.94.
  • Daniel DeLucia: 2 innings, 1 hit, 1 walk, 2 k. 3.31.
  • Dumas Garcia:  3 innings, 1 hit, 1 walk, 2 k. 2.55.
  • Evan Crawford: 2.2, 4 hits, 1 walk, 1 k. 4.26.
  • Boomer Potts:  2.1, 2 hits, 1 earned, 3 k. took the loss. 1.65.
  • Travis d'Arnaud: 1 for 5, double, run, 2 walks. .271.
  • Jon Talley: 2 for 7, double, RBI. .253.

Lansing beat Kane County 2-1

  • Egan Smith got the start, 6 innings, 4 hits, 3 walks, 5 k, win. 4-0, 2.31.
  • Nestor Molina: 2 innings, 1 walk, 1 k, save. 3 saves, 2.87.
  • Kenny Wilson: 2 for 3, double, 2 runs. .236.
  • Sean Ochinko: 1 for 2, 2 RBI. .296.
  • A.J. Jimenez: 2 for 4. .304.

Auburn lost to Jamestown 7-4

  • Daniel Webb start, 3 innings, 7 hits, 4 earned, 3 walks, 0 k. 0-3, 5.28.
  • Jonathan Jones: 2 for 4, double, walk. .273.
  • Carlos Perez: 1 for 5, double, RBI. ..330.
  • Marcus Knecht: 2 for 5. .308.
  • John Roberts: 2 for 5, run. .260.
  • Andy Fermin: 2 for 4, run. .288.
  • Joseph Bowen: 2 for 4. .231.

GCL Blue Jays lost to the Yankees 3-1

  • Jose Vargas got the start and the loss. 5 innings, 6 hits, 2 earned, 2 walks, 1 k. 0-2, 3.49.
  • Carlos Ramirez: 2 for 4. .247.
  • Michael Crouse: 2 for 3, RBI. .298.