Roster Moves

The Jays made a couple of roster moves, Marc Rzepczynski was sent down to Las Vegas and Mike McCoy was called back up. With Lewis being day to day with the sore ankle and Escobar with a sore hand, another bench player is a useful thing.

Apparently Escobar is back in the lineup today and Wise will be in for Lewis.

There are lots of trade rumors going around. Scouts from the Tigers, Twins, Phillies, Yankees and Rockies have been watching the Jays the last few days.

1:00 game time today so come join us in the thread.