Poll Time: Will Scott Downs be Traded Before the Deadline?

I'll admit I'm torn on the idea of Scott Downs getting traded. I can't remember a lefty reliever that was as consistently good as Snakeface has been for the Jays. Considering how cheap a pickup he was (tell me again how JP never did anything right) and what a nice guy he seems to be, he has been a favorite of mine for a long time now. But, mid-season is the best time to get good value for a reliever and I don't think there is a left-handed reliever, that is available, that I'd want as much if I were a team in contention.  As a Type A free agent the bidding has to start at more than what we could get draft picks.