Poll Time: Will John Buck be Traded Before the Deadline?

John Buck as one of the off-season free agent signings that I liked. He seemed like a younger version of Rod Barajas, except I didn't think could possibly be as streaky. He's been as good as you could have hoped. But we have younger catchers knocking at the major league level. And there are a few contenders that could use an All-Star catcher.