Poll Time: Will Jason Frasor be Traded Before the Deadline?

Jason Frasor has had what you might call an up and down year. ERA by month: April 8.38, May 0.82, June 6.75, July 1.35. This is just after he has the best season of his career. He has struck out 40 batters in 36.2 innings, but then he's walked a few too (18). Like Downs he is a free agent at the end of the season. I'm not sure if the JAys would have interest in bringing him back or not.

Just an aside....I wish SB allowed us to put more than one poll in a post....we could put all the polls in one and not push all the other posts off the front page.