FanPost

Las Vegas

Talk about getting spanked at home. They lost 21-4 to Portland (AAA team of the Padres). Merkin Valdez started and gave up 12 runs all earned.Zach Jackson and Steven Register didn't fair much better. Roenicke pitched the 8th, gave up 1 hit and k'd 1. Jason Lane, yes, OF Jason Lane pitched the 9th and allowed 1 earned run on 3 hits to close out Portlands night. All in all, Vegas pitchers allowed a whopping 34 hits.

What an ugly game to possibly have witnessed if anyone was there.