FanPost

Lewis Must Go!

I have been a big fan of Lewis all season.  I love lead-off hitters with a decent average and a little pop in their bat even if their OBP is a little low.  But I am feeling his time in Toronto must come to an end.  Snider has always been our superstud prospect and I do not understand why Lewis should prevent Snider from playing.  Now that we have Escobar, we essentially have a guy that can lead-off for the remainder of the year.  I feel it is time to cash in on Lewis and get what you can for him.  He has been great, but Snider comes first.