Discussion Thread: The First Half

We have hit the half way point of the season at 41-40, better than any but the most optimistic of us could have hoped. Other than a couple of slumps, one that we re in at the moment, the team has been pretty amazing.

So I thought we'd ask here for your thoughts about the first half. What has surprised you? What moments stand out in your memory? What have you enjoyed the most about the first half of this season?

Give us your thoughts about the first half, as we start into the second half.