FanPost

Trade: Jays acquire Jacobs

Not much to say here, other than the Jays acquired Mike Jacobs (29 years old) from the Mets for a player to be named.  He is batting .260 in AAA right now with 15 homers.  Looks like a guy to fill in for Wallace in Vegas right now as Dopirak is injured.  Maybe the Jays are moving Overbay soon and just getting ready.  I didn't think AA had time for these little trades.  Anyone know who we gave up?