Minor League Recap: July 31

Up and down day here. My youngest boy's birthday, which was fun, but my desktop computer died. Less fun. We shall see but we might be in store for a new computer. Anyway.....

Las Vegas lost to Sacramento 4-1

New Hampshire beat Trenton 6-1

Dunedin lost 4-1 to Charlotte

  • Chad Jenkins: 5.0, 5 hits, 2 unearned runs, 1 walk, loss. 2-3, 4.35.
  • Frank Gailey: 2.0, 3 hits, 1 earned, 3 k. 2.38.
  • Boomer Potts: 1.0, 3 hits, 1 earned, 1 k. 2.02.
  • Anthony Gose: 0 for 4. .261.
  • Travis d'Arnaud: 2 for 2, double. .259. He came out of the game half way through. I don't know why.
  • Yan Gomes: 1 for 3, HR. .264.

Lansing beat Bowling Green 11-5

  • Matt Fields: 5.0, 9 hits, 3 earned, 1 walk, 2 k, win. 3-6. 4.03.
  • Matt Wright: 2.1, 3 dk. 2.49.
  • Eric Eiland: 1 for 3, 2 walks, run, RBI. .235.
  • Kevin Nolan: 2 for 5, run. .328.
  • Kevin Ahrens: 3 for 5, double, HR. 2 runs, 4 RBI. .224.

Auburn lost to State College 2-1

  • Andrew Hutchison: 6.0, 2 hits, 1 walk, 7 k. 2.61.
  • Zach Outman: 1.1, 2 unearned runs, 2 walk, loss. 0-2, 6.35. His own error cost him.
  • Matt Johnson: 2 for 4, double, run. .235.

GCL Blue Jays lost to the GCL Tigers 2-0

  • Misual Diaz: 5.1, 4 hits, 1 earned, 0 walks, 7 k, loss. 0-3, 2.35. Pretty tough loss.
  • Jacob Marisnick: 0 for 3, walk. 287. Apparently on his way to Auburn.