FanPost

Where will the new Triple A affiliate be next year?

Now that the trade deadline is over, there isn't much to talk about for the remainder of the year other than the waiver period and draft signing deadline.  Has anybody heard any rumors about where our new Triple A affiliate will be next year?  I was under the impression that Vegas was a two year deal?  I have heard rumors about Edmonton, but that isn't necessarily feasible.  What are the chances of Canada getting this team?  I would love to see the team in London or Hamilton.  I miss the good old days of the London Tigers.