FanShot

2010 Draft Picks Signing Deadline Thread - 2 more signings, still no Deck

Since it's the deadline day for the Jays to sign our 2010 draft picks, decided to start a thread in case people come across news of signings today... They locked up two more - 15th round Zak Adams and 17th round Myles Jaye. Deck still hasn't signed unfortunately... and apparently Griffin Murphy hasn't either as per the TSN link. I thought he already signed?