FanShot

Things I'm going to do instead of watching the Jays/A's series

  1. Not watch RSN Alternate programing. Poker is not a sport.
  2. Not call my local TV company begging to see my favourite team play
  3. Not watch Mister Rogers Neighborhood
  4. Seriously? The Jays game is on RSN1, and you are going to show that Red Bull Air race bullshit on RSN West?
  5. Really?, "Replay: The Series: Trenton VS Catholic" will attract more viewers than Morrow vs Braden? Go to Hell Rogers