FanPost

How to get the Jays games back on television...

Stop buying products from the main advertisers on the regular Sportsnet channels. Also, email those advertisers to let them know you won't be using their product and why.

Rogers has likely done studies on the results of the introduction of their new channel. They are probably losing some money in the short term but have a big pile of cash waiting for them when Sportsnet One is accepted.  In current circumstances they can probably wait indefinitely for their payout.

The advertisers on the other hand are spending money to increase sales of their products and improve their brand image. They are unlikely to continue spending money advertising if doing so decreases their sales and harms their brand. This is an effective way to pressure Roger's to resolve the situation.