FanPost

Roughly 30 days after the Wallace / Gose Trade

Not that it means too much right now, but Wallace has appeared in 23 games with the Astro’s since the trade, gathering 68 AB’s .191ave, .221 slg, 2 doubles, 0 HR and 5 RBI’s

Not exactly making the Jay’s regret trading him for a high Celing guy in Gose - who seems to be doing quite well in the minors with lots of runs scored....according to the minor leage recaps I have been seeing.

It will take years to understand who won/lost this trade.....but after a month - it seems to be in the BJ's favor.

Go Jays!