Minor League Update: August 2

Las Vegas 13 Sacramento 5

  • Brad Mills started and went 4 perfect innings, but then his side scored 9 runs in an inning and the long time sitting on the bench didn't help, he gave up 4 runs in the 5th. In total Mills went 7.0, 6 hits, 4 earned, 2 walks, 4 k and a win. 8-4, 4.20.
  • Josh Roenicke: 2.0, 2 hits, 1 unearned run, 5 k. 3.24.
  • Mike McCoy: 0 for 4, 2 walks, steal, 2 runs. .308.
  • J.P. Arencibia: 2 for 4, HR, 3 runs, 2 walks. .306 and 31 HRs.
  • Jason Lane: 2 for 4, walk, run, RBI. .249.
  • Brad Emaus: 1 for 2, 2 walks, 2 runs, 2 RBI, steal. ..305.
  • Adam Calderone: 2 for 5, triple, 2 runs, 2 RBI. .228.

Lansing beat Bowling Green 10-9

  • Dave Sever: 6.0, 4 hits, 3 earned, 1 walks, 5 k. 4.66.
  • Nestor Molina: 1.2, 2 hits, 1 earned, 1 walk, 2 k. Blown save, win. 8-2, 2.82.
  • Sean Ochinko: 4 for 5, double, HR, 2 runs, 5 RBI. .315.
  • Brad Glenn: 1 for 4, HR, walk. .260.
  • A.J. Jimenez: 2 for 5, double, run, RBI. .307.
  • Kevin Ahrens: 1 for 4, HR, walk, 2 RBI. .235. 4 HR the last 3 games for Kevin.
  • Justin Jackson: 2 for 3, HR, walk. .243.

Auburn lost 6-2 to Williamsport

  • Sean Nolin started, 2.2, 5 hits, 1 earned, 1 walk, 3 k. 3.38.
  • Sam Strickland: 4.0, 7 hits, 2 earned, 1 walk, 3 k, loss. 1-5, 4.46.
  • Andy Fermin: 3 for 4, double, 2 RBI. .292.
  • Yeico Aponte: 1 for 3, triple, run. .292.

The other games were cancelled.