Jose Bautista named AL Player of the Week.

Jose Bautista wins Player of the Week for the 3rd time this season.

He hit 4 homers, batted .500 (10 for 20), had 3 doubles and a triple and drove in 7. Add in 9 walks and a 1.350 slugging average and you have a player that very much deserves the honor. Or perhaps voters didn't want to make him angry. Yankees found out about that the hard way.

Congratulations again Jose.

Maybe he will get Player of the Month too...